WHICH BRA SHOULD I GET?
Move Freely Sports Bra & Tight Knit Sports Bra
- Normally the ones with narrow and very little shoulder straps and a thin rib band
- Ideal for a walk in the park, light jog, yoga, pilates, Barre, or any low impact strength training
- Cup A/B
MEDIUM - HIGH SUPPORT:
Breathe Easy Sports Bra & Power Through Sports Bra
- Wider and/or more shoulder straps completely compressing your breast to the chest wall
- Suggested for hiking, road cycling, indoor spinning, rowing, jogging
- Cup A/B/C
Hustle Hard Crop Top & Break Through Crop Top
- Widest straps and bands encapsulating and compression the breast to the chest wall for highest support
- Cup C/D/larger
SWEAT-WICKING? FOUR-WAY STRETCH? YES and YES.